Use colour copies as a marketing strategy
August 17, 2016 · Print This Article
Using colour copies as a marketing strategy will benefit your business by getting those extra clients in order to make your business boom.
Colour impacts our everyday lives and can change the way we see and feel about different things and objects. It is more likely that a person will look at a colour copy of a leaflet rather than a black and white one. Printing company such as Minuteman Press Nelspruit, knows just how to use colour to attract people’s attention.
Colour in marketing – the benefits
- Colour effects emotions, thus making a person feel a certain way when looking at a specific colour.
- Using bright colours such as yellow, orange and red can create a sense of energy, making it a great colour to use when promoting or advertising a new product.
- Lighter colours such as silver, lavender and grey create a peaceful atmosphere and can be used when promoting or advertising a spa in order to create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Gold and brown is an excellent colour when advertising something expensive, creating a uniqueness and elegance to the products.
- Although colour copies are more expensive, it makes the words and pictures come alive on the page, creating a fun and engaging way to sell or advertise.
Whatever you want to advertise, promote or sell, Minuteman Press has an extensive range of products and services to make use of, including banners, posters, catalogues and booklets. Make sure to give us a call at Minuteman Press Nelspruit to make colour copies do the talking for you!
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- Personalised printed envelopes for home and business
- Wedding invitations in three easy steps
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Follow these ideas to make you Invitations Interesting
- Use colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Affordable flyer printing brings in the business
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads
- Using postcards to market your Nelspruit business
- Only trust professional printing companies with your copying tasks