Use custom printed and branded stationery to establish your brand
September 14, 2016 · Print This Article
What are some of the many things to consider when establishing your business or building your company brand? One of the simple yet most effective ways of presenting yourself as a polished professional is through branded and customised stationery. It separates the more detail-orientated companies from those that do not see the important aspects of a finer touch. With all other forms of technology, branded stationery is one aspect of marketing that many business owners forget to include in their plans.
Ideally, you would want your logo to be displayed consistently on any print stationery that you would use. The main items are letterheads, envelopes and business cards. Your company logo and imagery should be communicated seamlessly through these forms of stationery. But wait! There is more.
Go beyond business cards and invest in notepads with your company logo on it. Have your name or logo printed onto pens or pencils that you give out. You can even have magnets printed for your customers to place on their refrigerators. Consider everyday items that come in handy for your potential clients like rulers, erasers, binder clips and more. Step further and combine technology with print stationery and consider printing your logo on items like USB memory sticks, mouse pads or portable chargers. Any place your name or logo can be seen could lead to an additional prospective customer.
The main aim is that your customers are constantly reminded of you every time they use your stationery. This is the benefit of continuous marketing. Every time the customer uses your pen or looks at your paper or slips something under your magnet, they will think of your business. Going beyond the individual, the customer can pass on your printed stationery to friends and then they see the branded item. Using stationery with your information printed on it is strengthening the blessing of word of mouth.
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Use custom printed and branded stationery to establish your brand
- Create your own family calendar with our design services
- Best menu design in seven steps
- Using colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Print custom presentation folders for business meetings in Meadowdale
- Wedding Invitations in Meadowdale
- Never take envelopes for granted in your business
- Wedding Invitations Design and Print Services in Meadowdale
- Presentation Folders in Meadowdale