Use pull-up banners in the most effective advertising way
July 3, 2015 · Print This Article
Pull-up banners have earned their right in the realm of display advertising throughout the years. They offer a plethora of various benefits to their user. Below are just a few reasons why pull-up banners should be added to your advertising wish list:
- Top quality banners are made from PVC which means they are strong, durable and weather resistant.
- The ink used to print these banners is UV resistant which means it won’t fade, crack or peel when exposed to the elements.
- Pull-up banners are designed with a mechanism which allows for easy setting up and breaking down.
- Pull-up banners can be compactly stored in a neat protective carry bag making it easy to carry them from one site to another and also ensuring they do not sustain any damage between uses.
- PVC pull-up banners are easily cleaned. All you need is a damp cloth to wipe them down whilst assembled, then wait for them to dry before packing away.
Get the best pull-up banners in Brits through Minuteman Press
At Minuteman Press in Brits we offer the market top quality pull-up or roll-up banners printed on high quality non-curl PVC. These banners have an executive chrome frame and are supplied with a free carry bag. The entire unit weighs around 4kg, making it quite simple to carry to and from advertising areas. Our banner units are designed with ease of use and durability in mind. We only use the finest quality ink to brand these banners for you and we welcome you to get in touch with us to learn more about the design and printing process.
- Uses of letterheads:
- Factors to consider for Newsletters
- Minuteman Brits is your one-stop shop for design services
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations
- Binding options for your printed manual
- Save on printing and copying
- Creative Large format printing in 5 steps
- Want to boost your direct mail responses? Here is how!
- Tips on designing a successful manual
- Uniquely designed business cards can boost your business in Brits