Using brochure printing to market effectively
July 19, 2016 · Print This Article
Brochures have been used for marketing products in South Africa for a long time now. However, majority of these brochures are tossed away as soon as they are picked up by potential customers thus not achieving the intended goal. It is not surprising that many companies have given up on printing brochures and are looking for other ways to communicate with their customers. Although doing away brochures may seem like the best thing to do, they can still be quite effective if the following changes are made on them.
- First, it is crucial to have an idea of the information a potential customer will be looking for in a brochure. Consider conducting a mini survey among your target audience to find out exactly what they need. After getting the results, tailor-make the information presented in the brochure to answer their questions and any related inquiries. Ensure that the information is simple and technical details explained in layman terms.
- Second, carefully select a brochure design that will attract customers and encourage them to go through the whole material. It does not have to be complicated but must stand out from any other brochures they have received before. The design should not overpower the information presented on the brochure but should be pleasing to the eye because of graphics, photos, colours and even photos used in its design.
- Third, include a section in the brochure that has your contact information or an address of stores where they can get your products. Aim to have the potential customers purchase products or engage your services after reading the brochure and hopefully recommend the same to friends or even family.
Get your marketing brochures designed and printed at Minuteman Press in Pinetown
At Minuteman Press in Pinetown, we can help you design brochures that will capture the attention of your target audience whenever they are handed out. We also offer other printed products such as booklets, business cards, and catalogues for company use.
For more information and guidance on our brochure design and printing services, contact us today.
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Reasons why postcards are still a great idea
- How printing flyers influences your business
- Using brochure printing to market effectively
- Calendar design and printing services in Pinetown
- Tips for effective booklet design and printing for your Pinetown business
- Top 5 Tips for Poster Design
- Get business cards printed in Pinetown
- Need Self-Inking Stamps in Pinetown?
- Business Cards in Pinetown