Using postcards to market your Nelspruit business
May 18, 2016 · Print This Article
Using postcards in a business context is a great way to reach new customers or to stay in touch with existing customers. While an affordable means to communicate, postcards can be effective, attractive and serve to promote your brand. At Minuteman Press Nelspruit, we have ample experience in the fields of design and printing, from personal items to business-related material. Our wide range of products and services, from envelopes, business cards and letterheads to manuals to newsletters, flyers and brochures, is sure to meet all your communication needs. One of our areas of expertise is the production of postcards and it is bearing this in mind that we would like to offer you some benefits of using postcards in the business environment.
Why postcards are a great marketing initiative
- Postcards are cost-effective, in that they are relatively simple to design and affordable to print.
- Using postcards is a practical means to send news to potential or existing customers about your business, including special offers, sales and the introduction of new products and services. While small in size, postcards have sufficient space for all the text necessary to get your message across.
- Postcards are a useful way in which to test the allure of a particular offer. If you have a new product or service or a special offering, why not send a postcard to a small group of customers to test the waters?
- Sending out postcards allows for tracking the success of your marketing. If it is a limited offer, postcards can be brought into the store by customers to redeem the offer, permitting businesses the ability to ascertain the efficacy of the marketing method.
- Postcards are small and can easily be slipped into a bag by customers, so they are more likely to keep the material.
If it is postcards that you wish to be designed and printed, or any other promotional, business-related or personal material, Minuteman Press Nelspruit is here to surpass all your print expectations. For more information on our services, contact Minuteman Press Nelspruit today.
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- Personalised printed envelopes for home and business
- Wedding invitations in three easy steps
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Follow these ideas to make you Invitations Interesting
- Use colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Affordable flyer printing brings in the business
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads
- Using postcards to market your Nelspruit business
- Only trust professional printing companies with your copying tasks