Digital printing to your advantage
July 6, 2015 · Print This Article
Digital printing can now be used as a marketing tool. It has enhanced and changed the entire print world and is able to utilize larger spaces and different formats of material. Professional business cards printed through digital printing one of them. Digital printing can be used for large format printing where media and artwork is gathered from an external digital device or desktop publishing software and then converted into large printed media. This media is designed to catch the eye of your target audience and get them interested in your product or service.
Are you familiar with what marketing material you can expect from digital printing? Most popularly you will find digital printing ideal for large format printing which is used to create banners, posters and stickers.
A few services offered by Minuteman Press
At Minuteman Press, we have our own digital printing press and we offer a variety of services for you to consider:
- General printing, copying and binding of documents in both large and small volumes.
- Design and printing of company branding for vehicles and shops etc.
- Design and printing of business cards.
The above mentioned services will give your business the upper hand when trying to branch out into the market.
The team of designers at Minuteman Press have over 30 years of combined experience and will provide your project with great attention to detail, ensuring a spectacular outcome. Simply take the time to chat to us about your needs and requirements and you will soon discover just what the Minuteman Press team can do for you. Browse through our products and service list for more information on our offerings of digital printing in Cresta.
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Establishing your brand with custom printed and branded stationery
- Manual printing musts
- Use Catalogues to catch customers
- Best Menu design in Seven Steps
- First impressions count – Make your business card stand out.
- A business identity package for entrepreneurs
- Why use branded catalogues for small businesses