Wedding invitations in three easy steps
November 16, 2016 · Print This Article
Planning a wedding can be stressful as there is so much detail to consider, like the different printing options for your wedding invitations. Minuteman Press Nelspruit has aimed to take the stress out of wedding invitations by delivering you a custom-made solution matching the character and needs for your wedding. Here’s how in three easy steps:
- You provide the correct details for the invitation such as the location and the time and date. Other information such as dress-code and special instructions can also be added. Don’t forget directions to the venue. Lastly provide contact details so that your guests can RSVP for your wedding.
- You decide on the colour scheme and theme. Will it be the same as you’re wedding or completely different with a twist?
- We provide a selection of designed invitation templates for you to choose from. This makes the process stress-free and easy. If you would like a more unique design, we have in-house graphic designers that can help you with your invitation design. All designs will follow the basic principles that a wedding invitation should be easy to read and not over-crowded.
Our wide variety of paper choices will suit any bride to be. There are also unique finishes like thermography is a contemporary substitute for attaining the raised printed result of engraving. Letterpress can be an expensive process and thermography is usually half the price. Flat or off-set or digital printing is a photo process that produces a modern, shiny look. Generally this is the same price as thermography, but with digital full colour printing you can print the exact shade for your wedding.
Minuteman Press Nelspruit is able to create affordable, customised wedding invitations that are perfect for you. As a leading printing company in Nelspruit, we pride ourselves on taking the stress out of printing all of your wedding stationery. Contact us today for more information.
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- Personalised printed envelopes for home and business
- Wedding invitations in three easy steps
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Follow these ideas to make you Invitations Interesting
- Use colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Affordable flyer printing brings in the business