Wedding printing in Nelspruit: a 101 guide
January 12, 2013 · Print This Article
If you’re planning a wedding, you need to start considering all the printed items you will need. Wedding printing forms an important aspect in bringing your vision of the special day to life. From the smallest detail on the embroidered invitation envelope to the seating charts and place cards, every detail contributes to creating a remarkable day. It’s not always fun or necessarily easy to stay within a budget when it comes to the printing, but working wisely and economically, you can still produce beautiful invitations and other printing without breaking the bank.
There are various aspects that go into being able to produce the desired effect you have in mind for the printing. The type of paper to use, the colour schemes, inks, fonts to be used and much more. If you have a professional wedding printer at your side you might just be able to pull it all off under budget.
Here are a few fundamentals of wedding printing to keep in mind:
- The paper: Paper, you may think, is just paper, correct? Think again. There are many different types of paper available for your wedding printing, from the invitations to the place cards and table cards; you need to choose the correct type of paper from cotton to cardstock. Your professional printers should be able to advise you on this
- Embossing: Using engraving on your wedding printing is a splendid way of personalising your wedding stationery and adds elegance to the prints
- The design: Most professional printers offer graphic design services. If you are using wedding printers then they should have a portfolio of designs for you to choose from or gain inspiration from. They will be able to design your stationery to your own specifications
If you are looking for affordable and professional wedding printers then contact Minuteman Press in Nelspruit.
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- Personalised printed envelopes for home and business
- Wedding invitations in three easy steps
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Follow these ideas to make you Invitations Interesting
- Use colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Affordable flyer printing brings in the business