Wedding printing – have you considered your theme?
November 23, 2012 · Print This Article
When focusing on wedding planning in the Randburg area, chances are the last thing that you have considered is your printing partner. You may not realise it, but printing is an important aspect in your event planning. For months you agonise over every detail of your wedding – don’t let your printing let you down. Having your wedding stationery professionally printed contributes to your overall image.
Choose your wedding theme
Once you have chosen a theme for your wedding it is time to focus on your colour scheme. Remember to choose colours that will compliment each other well not only on the big day, but also when they are printed. For example, you may choose black and red as your colours, however these will not be easy to read when you print with them. If you are unsure, pop into Minuteman Press in Randburg – we have a range of samples for you to have a look at. With our advice, you will be able to choose a colour scheme that will work beautifully.
Give yourself plenty of time
A major contributor to your wedding stress can be a lack of time. At Minuteman Press, we can assist you with last minute jobs, but this is not our first choice. Rather give yourself plenty of time to get your wedding printing ready and save yourself the stress of worrying about last minute printing.
Decide what you need
At Minuteman Press, we can assist you with a complete wedding package. From your save the date and invitations, to place cards, table setting plans and envelope printing, we have it covered. We can even print your thank you cards for after the event – something you may have not considered. Contact Minuteman Press in Randburg for all your wedding printing needs.
- Key elements of a catalogue:
- How custom printed booklets can help your marketing
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Order your personalised business postcards today!
- Printing Jargon – 5 printing terms explained
- Personalised envelopes for home and business
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- Design a catalogue that sells your products
- Design services for your business
- Importance of using custom presentation folders at business meetings