Wedding printing – finding the perfect paper
November 24, 2012 · Print This Article
With your wedding, you want to every detail to be perfect. Your wedding printing should be no different. You may not realise it, but there are so many paper types for you to choose from. How do you know where to start?
Decide on your paper quality
Paper, like most things in life, comes in different grades and qualities. These obviously fall into different price brackets. If you need to conserve your budget, then choosing a standard stock paper is your most affordable choice. If you want to have a custom made, or handmade paper, the prices increase dramatically. When printng your wedding stationery, you should choose a paper that is both durable and of good quality. This is particularly true with invitations. As you print most of the details about the venue and the wedding day, people tend to keep their invitations for long periods of time. Another clever item to include in your invitations is a map to the venue.
With wedding stationery, there are so many creative ways to have you stand out from the crowd. From folders, to different papers and printing effects, there is no reason why you cannot have a unique, custom product. Having a professionally designed and printed invitation will impress your guests and set up expectations for your wedding day. If you don’t have any ideas, visit Minuteman Press in Rivonia. We have experience in printing wedding stationery and we have plenty of ideas to help you with your choice.
Don’t forget your thank you cards
While you may be concentrating on your big day, don’t forget about your thank you cards. Having these professionally printed just adds a special touch and will make your guests feel valued.
Contact Minuteman Press in Rivonia for all your wedding printing needs.
- 4 steps to successful wedding invitations
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Save on printing and copying
- Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- How to choose the right company to handle your business copying
- Advantages of using booklets for business marketing in Rivonia
- Marketing your business using postcards
- Professional letterhead printing services in Rivonia