Wedding printing services in Cape Town
January 20, 2013 · Print This Article
Once you start planning your wedding, you suddenly realise how many things need to be printed! If you need wedding printing services in Cape Town, partner with Minuteman Press. We’re here to make the process as smooth and easy as possible.
Arranging one’s own wedding can be incredibly stressful, with so many issues to be taken into consideration. The nuptial prelims often turn into an agonising experience, which tests even the most loving relationships to the limit. That is why you need to focus on finding experienced wedding service providers who will alleviate some of the stress.
Having fixed a date for the event – and, hopefully, secured an appropriate venue – the next logical step is to start compiling the guest list, which is where the trouble usually begins…
Obviously, the number of guests is determined by budget and venue, but who to invite (or omit from the list) so as to achieve the desired number, is a true test of diplomacy and mutual devotion.
Naturally, each side of the wedding party should be equally and fairly represented, which can be complicated by various factors, starting with the parents-in-law on both sides, followed by relatives, and friends.
Whatever the size of your planned wedding, the elimination process – however contentious – is essential. To reach a cut-off point, professional wedding planners offer the following basic pointers:
- Invite business colleagues as individuals, not as couples.
- Then, invite only close relatives and genuinely good friends. If they’re single (and not intimately involved), discourage “plus ones”.
- If a couple that was previously a fixture on the mutual friends list has recently separated, tell each half that the other has been invited. Often, one person will not attend a function if the other is coming (except in the case of parents of the bride or groom).
- Should you not want small children at the reception, tell people upfront. (Small babies are fine, but not hyperactive toddlers or anti-social pre-teens.)
- Finally, when dealing with “exes”, only invite those who you can honestly admit are now “just friends”.
Good luck, and remember, the gentle art of compromise is the best way to cross the guest-list hurdle!
Now, with that out of the way, you’ll need someone to print the wedding invitations…
Fortunately, Minuteman Press can help in this regard! We have extensive experience in printing material for weddings, from invitations, envelopes and RSVP cards, to religious ceremony programmes, menus, reception seating plans, place-cards, thank you cards, and even wedding photo books.
What’s more, we’ll even design them for you!
Minuteman Press in Cape Town is here to help with all your wedding printing needs. Contact us for more information today!
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Why postcards are still a great idea
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Three elements every brochure should have
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business