What are self-inking stamps?
August 16, 2016 · Print This Article
Self-inking stamps are water based, economically affordable and leave a good impression.
They have an inner working mechanism; where by the stamp holds the ink pad within the stamp itself. The rubber pad flips up and hits the ink pad then flips down again with a simple press and the impression is done. Quick, easy and more efficient.
Why self-inking stamps is a better option for you:
- Great for high volume stamping needs.
- Easy and effectively.
- Company logo design can be used to increase awareness to customers.
- Customise stamps to meet your needs.
- Self-inking stamps can be refilled.
- Promote efficiency and productivity in the work place.
- One unit, so you won’t lose the ink pad causing your stamp to become unusable.
Self-inking stamps are a great alternative to the old school stamp and ink pad. It is worth your time in speaking to representative and Minuteman Press Montague Gardens for more information on your self-inking stamp design.
Call on Minuteman Press Montague Gardens today
- The Power of Business Cards
- Better Brochures
- Save time and money with self-inking stamps
- Important Information to Display on your Company Letterhead
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- How to choose images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- 4 alternative – and effective – uses for brochures
- The importance of consulting a graphic designer
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy