What are the benefits of using booklets for business marketing in Tygervalley, Bellville?
June 28, 2016 · Print This Article
Though booklets appear to be one of the marketing tools that are exiting the stage when it comes to marketing for business, they are not out just yet. Some companies still appreciate the power that booklets wield in marketing and are continue to print them for advertising purposes. At Minuteman Press in Tygervalley, Bellville, we believe that booklets are here to stay and advise business owners to invest in booklet printing for the success of their companies.
If you are still undecided on whether to include printing of booklets in your marketing budget, here are some reasons to help you make the final decision.
- They hold lot of information. When designing a booklet for marketing, you have enough space to place all the information that you need a potential client to know about your business in one package. Some communication materials to include are promotion details, contact details, product descriptions and even samples that they can try out later on.
- They are multipurpose. Booklets can be used for marketing in different ways and still deliver the same, great results. You can decide to print them for a specific event or on a regular basis and hand them out as need be. Also, the information material placed in them can be as simple as contact information for a business or a marketing report to be handed out at a meeting.
- They are more affordable. When compared with a number of traditional marketing tools still in use, booklets are by far the cheapest considering the amount of information they carry. Also, advances in technology have made their designing and printing much faster and less costly especially if you always order a large number from your printer.
Call on Minuteman Press in Tygervalley, Bellville for booklet design and printing services
To get professional services when it comes to printing booklets for your business, talk to our helpful staff. We are able to handle large orders and also help you select other useful products that are part of our stock such as business cards, brochures and catalogues among others.
To get advice or chat with our design and printing team about your order contact us at Minuteman Press in Tygervalley, Bellville today.
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- How to choose images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- 4 alternative – and effective – uses for brochures
- The importance of consulting a graphic designer
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Making manuals the affordable way
- Digital or offset printing – How they measure up
- Marketing with Postcards
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!