What conference materials to use
May 26, 2015 · Print This Article
Planning a conference means in the same right you also need to plan your conference materials. These are very useful tools which can be implemented when hosting a conference so it is important to know which kinds of products will help you best.
When and where to use different types of conference materials
Your conference materials should really be tailor made to suit the event which you are hosting. For instance, if you wish your guests to take a lot of notes during the duration of the seminar, you cannot expect them to assume they will be doing so. It is therefore your duty to ensure they are provided with notepads and pens.
In the same light, if you know you will be handing out a lot of information, make their lives easier by enclosing it all in a presentation folder. This will be a good reflection on your professionalism as well as give you a chance to further your brand recognition with company branded folders being passed around.
Obviously, it goes without saying that over the period the conference is being held, you will be handing out business cards to a various number of people. This is a great form of advertising and a platform for you to practice networking. Therefore do not be caught empty handed when a potential business partner requests your card. Ensure you have enough on you to last the duration of the conference to avoid embarrassment and to build you brand.
Where to find a printing company in Silverton, Pretoria East
All your conference materials can be found under one roof. With a wide variety of products and services offered to the public, Minuteman Press in Silverton, Pretoria East can help you with the production of all your conference material printing needs. Give us a call today and see how we can help you.
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
- Top tips for printing letterheads
- The Power of Business Cards
- Cut costs and save time with self-inking stamps
- The use of booklets when promoting a business
- Tips to maximise your graphic design returns
- How to plan for and print wedding invitations