What to consider before you invest in business card printing
September 24, 2014 · Print This Article
In today’s society, when building your business reputation, it is important to realise a potential client will make up their mind about you within the first ten seconds of a meeting. We are living in a world where first impressions are crucial to success and it is vital to take this into account when you choose to invest in business card printing.
Your business card is what you leave behind- a personal calling card to connect you to your clients. This means the quality of your design, as well as the printing process itself, will speak volumes about your business image and will be the deciding factor in determining whether it gets kept and used or simply discarded.
Five tips for business card design
- Size. It may seem unimportant, but the size of your business card plays a vital role in its success. There needs to be enough room for all the information to be present and legible, but it also needs to fit conveniently into wallets and business card holders.
- Colour. Choosing complimentary colours is important as this will influence the attractiveness as well as the legibility of the information. You need to strike a balance between beauty and practicality.
- Information. All important information needs to be included in your design. Make sure your contact details are easy to read.
- Company information. It is a given that the name of your business be prominent in your business card design. It is no use having your name and contact number present if the client cannot remember who you work for.
- Uniqueness. Try to ensure your business card design is clever, unique and eye catching. This will make an impression on your client and will ensure you are remembered.
For top quality business card printing and design, look no further than Minuteman Press Randburg.
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- Order your personalised business postcards today!
- Printing Jargon – 5 printing terms explained
- Personalised envelopes for home and business
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- Design a catalogue that sells your products
- Design services for your business
- Importance of using custom presentation folders at business meetings
- Add elegance to your wedding invitation with textured paper
- Create high impact invitations for your upcoming party