What Type of Banner do You Need as Your Secunda Business’ Trade Show Banner
May 25, 2015 · Print This Article
Trade show banners are absolutely essential if you are attending such an event. Trade shows are the perfect platform for companies to showcase their services and products to those in their industry who are specifically interested in what they might have to offer. Trade show banners will be able to create awareness of your business and can also provide your target audience with everything they need to know about your business in a very short space of time. There are various ways in which companies choose to use trade show banners and below are a few ideas and examples of the types of banners you can use and what to include on them:
- Decorative banners – these types of display banners are used at trade shows to create an attractive and eye-catching appeal for your stand or stall. Often these don’t include too much information – they are more aimed at being visually attractive.
- Business name banners – these can be used to draw attention to your business name and provide a clear demarcation of where your business stand is located. These are usually kept simple and include the company logo and contact details.
- Menu banners – these event banners are designed to incorporate a concise list of your products and services. This is ideal for creating an “at a glance” experience for your target audience. They can see precisely what you have to offer before you even speak with them.
- Specials and promotions banners – these are banners used to advise your audience about a special you are running. They will usually be focused on one package, product or service and provide an eye catching appeal.
Minuteman Press in Secunda Offers Top Quality Trade Show Banners
Minuteman Press can provide you with access to a range of top quality trade show banners of various sizes. These banners are designed from PVC material and aluminium frames. We only make use of high quality ink for printing and guarantee your banner will be ideal for use indoors and outdoors. Simply provide us with your existing artwork and information or allow one of our professional and skilled designers to assist you with creating new artwork for your banner.
- Printing options available to you
- What are Manuals and why are they important?
- Tips to make your wedding stationery stand out
- Make a killer first impression with a unique business
- Corporate envelope design and printing in Secunda
- Brochures Printing in Secunda
- Why you should print Catalogues in Secunda
- Professional Presentation Folders in Secunda
- Colour copies: The cost effective, quick option
- Tips on designing a cutting edge logo