Large Format Printers in Pinetown
May 20, 2015 · Print This Article
Large format printers in Pinetown are seeing a rise in companies looking for big banners, murals, billboards and streamers to market their products, services and events. Located in one of the busiest hubs of KwaZulu-Natal, Pinetown is the ideal place to invest in large format printing.
Large format printing is done via a specially designed inkjet printer that can print in formats up to 2 metres wide and 50 metres long. Large format printers use eco-solvent or solvent ink systems to give durable prints that can resist weather damage.
Reaching more people with large format printing
Many South Africans, as well as immigrants from overseas, choose to live in the picturesque Pinetown. A large number of new buildings, housing complexes and office park developments have been built as a result of this. Construction companies and new businesses all need large format printers in Pinetown to help their business make an impact on local consumers.
What can large format printing do for your business?
With large format printing you can reach your target audience with greater ease. At Minuteman Press we offer professional design and large format printing of the following items:
- Teardrop banners.
- Rollup banners.
- PVC banners.
- Posters in size A0, A1 and A2.
- Vinyl stickers and decals that are used for vehicle branding and indoor / outdoor office branding.
At Minuteman Press we offer full colour large format printing that will produce a final printed result exuding quality and present your business brand and image professionally. We welcome you to contact us to discuss your various needs and requirements for printed marketing media. Contact us for more information today.
- Factors to consider for Newsletters
- Are Banners an Effective Marketing Tool?
- Let the book speak, customers can judge your business by your booklets
- What is Large Format Printing?
- Uses of letterheads:
- Wedding invitation printing in three easy steps
- 5 printing terms explained
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Reasons why postcards are still a great idea
- How printing flyers influences your business