When is it a good idea to order bulk black and white copies in Centurion?
May 4, 2013 · Print This Article
It’s true that ordering bulk black and white copies in Centurion isn’t always necessary (or even ideal). There are, however, many projects that don’t require full colour printing. If you’re more concerned about turnaround times, costs and getting your projects printed with professional flair, it’s time to partner with Minuteman Press.
Here are a few examples of things that we often print in black and white for our clients:
- Training manuals
- Once-off promotional flyers
- Directions and maps to be inserted in wedding invitations
- Technical documents
- Text books
- Brochures for schools
- Community newsletters
- And more!
Outsource your black and white printing needs now!
Many people argue that they can take care of their black and white printing in-house with a photocopier machine or normal desktop printer. Here are a few reasons why you should rather outsource the job:
- Save time: Do you have a dedicated resource that will spend hours (if not days) photocopying the same document over and over again?
- Quality control: DIY photocopier machines are great for internal documents and other types of company printing, but you might not necessarily get great results if you’re printing large volumes of training manuals or other technical documents that are going to be viewed by clients.
- Size, dimensions and paper options: Most desktop printers can only take a specific size of paper. At Minuteman Press, we’ve got large, commercial printers to make sure we can offer customers different size and paper options.