Which presentation folder will suit your business
June 27, 2015 · Print This Article
Presentation folders come with great value in the business world. Not only do they keep your documents protected, but further more they give insight to how professional your company is. What’s more, these folders can also be used as an effective marketing and advertising tool. Regardless of what you will be using your folders for, you will undoubtedly want them to be of the best quality and look great too. The appeal of your folder will depend on what stock/material you print on and what type of printing method you opt for.
Below are types of presentation folders for you to consider according to the type of printing method used:
- Embossed – custom embossing using a heat printer is the perfect way to ensure your presentation folder has an elegant and upmarket appeal. An embossed design simply means a certain pattern or image is raised on the surface. As a result you will be able to see and feel the design.
- Foil stamped – this is a method used to give printed items a shimmery or shiny effect. Foil stamping can actually be used in conjunction with printing as well as embossing, which makes it a versatile printing solution for those who want the best of all worlds.
- Ink print – this type of printing is done digitally and can involve one or even a full range of colours. The best printed effect is done on white stock or material, as this is how you will achieve the most vibrant colours.
Get the best presentation folders designed, printed and produced in Secunda
At Minuteman Press in Secunda we can assist you with professionally designing and printing presentation folders for your business. We specialise in single ink, embossed and foil stamped folders and are dedicated to ensuring our client’s expectations are exceeded with every completed order.
For more of our products and services offered, or for any queries you may have on your design folder, please contact us today.
- Better Brochures
- Printing options available to you
- What are Manuals and why are they important?
- Tips to make your wedding stationery stand out
- Make a killer first impression with a unique business
- Corporate envelope design and printing in Secunda
- Brochures Printing in Secunda
- Why you should print Catalogues in Secunda
- Professional Presentation Folders in Secunda
- Colour copies: The cost effective, quick option