Why business brochures are relevant to your company
February 23, 2015 · Print This Article
With the online revolution we have encountered, it can be easy to assume that printed resources such as brochures are no longer relevant to your client base. This could not be a more incorrect assumption!
Even though we have access to the internet at our fingertips, potential clients need to know you exist and what you have to offer. It is important to remember that humans are social creatures that crave contact and this is a great way to initiate a face to face approach and provide information to motivate sales and customer growth.
5 Reasons why brochures are still relevant
- Long lasting prospects. A well written brochure with a clever and catchy design is something that customers will keep. For example, when ordering from your favourite take-away restaurant, chances are you will reach for the brochure stashed in your kitchen drawer instead of going online.
- Personal connection. By physically handing a printed document to your customer, you create a physical connection that is both professional and personal. This creates the impression that you are organised and ready to engage with your customer.
- User friendly. Many companies get caught up in the idea of creating their online space and forget that sometimes all you need is simple information that is easily accessible.
- Continuing the sales cycle. There are various points in a sales cycle that need to be reached before a prospective client will begin to trust your business. Brochures give customers the opportunity to find answers to questions and make educated purchasing choices.
- Create food for thought. This an excellent way to get a prospective client further into the sales cycle by creating a call to action backed with incentives. Use tools like seminars, sales pitches and promotional discounts.