Why direct mail printing
November 1, 2015 · Print This Article
Direct mail printing is a form of communication which people are viewing as a ‘dying out breed.’ With the boom of technology, which has happened over the past decade, people are now all about email marketing and the social media hype. This is an incredibly common mistake made by today’s society, for consider this, how personal is a computer screen? As opposed to a personalised letter with a strong letterhead boldly placed upon your page, something such as an email can be deemed as slightly impersonal.
Bring back the human element through direct mail printing
Direct mail printing is sure to do at least one give thing for you, build a strong and respected rapport amongst your client base. When doing direct mailing, you are saying one thing very clearly, you care. You have taken the time and effort to make such a product materialise and your client will notice that. Above this, if you are a start-up company, more often than not your emails may be mistaken as spam, never being opened. But if your target walks into their office and there is a neat envelope with your bold company logo emblazoned on it, you will definitely be seen and noticed.
Who can help you with such in Alberton
Minuteman Press Alberton is always happy and willing to lend a helping hand to all clients who may need it. We particularly favour the idea of direct mail printing as we understand its value and necessity within the working world. We are here and willing to help not only with the printing of this but furthermore, we offer graphic design services which will help you build a strong brand. Be sure to not let this powerful form of communication pass you by. Get in touch with us today for any help you may need and know that we are always here to help however we can.
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Print invitations that stand out
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- Effective uses for brochures
- Dos and don’ts for you and your business colour printing
- Original Content Marketing with Printed Newsletters
- The role of quality business cards for your business
- Design the perfect wedding menu
- How to make your wedding stationery stand out