Why do people order bulk black and white copies? Printers in Cape Town explain
May 20, 2013 · Print This Article
If you think that ordering bulk black and white copies in Cape Town is an outdated practice, guess again! There are many people – from small business owners to large corporate companies – who order bulk black and white copies on a weekly basis from professional printing companies. Here’s why:
- Quality: Standard copy machines and printers can give undesirable results including ink blotches, inconsistent and faded text and images. A professional printing company will get you the results you want in a fraction of the time and at a price that would make your own printing endeavours look like a waste of time and effort.
- Effort: If you’ve ever had the task of printing vast numbers of copies you would familiar of the mind-numbing repetitiveness that goes with it. Why not order black and white bulk copies and save yourself the trouble?
- Time: In our modern world with there is literally no time to spare. Nothing is more important than managing your time. Why not save the time you would have spent on doing your copies and do something more worthwhile? Get the job done quickly and cost-effectively by outsourcing to a printing company that specialises in bulk copy work.
- Equipment: Professional printing companies have the most advanced printing machinery in the industry. That standard copy machine or desktop printer you have been using simply cannot compete with these technological marvels. Some of these machines cost millions of rands and they can do superb quality work at double the speed and half the price.
- Money: One of the biggest deciding factors in any situation is money. People usually assume that giving the work to a professional would be very expensive. They assume that by doing the work themselves they are saving a lot of cash. Bulk black and white printing projects can be massive and it will take you ten times longer if you attempt to do it yourself. If you know what your time is worth you may want to reconsider. When using dedicated bulk printing machinery the job can be done in a jiffy and at a very competitive price at exceptional quality to boot.
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Marketing with Postcards
- Any Size of Poster Printed with Ease
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Why postcards are still a great idea
- Creative business card ideas for your company
- 6 ways to use custom-printed booklets
- Three elements every brochure should have
- Interesting Ideas for Invitations