Why use branded catalogues for small businesses
May 6, 2016 · Print This Article
Building a business is not an easy task and, for most small businesses, every client is an opportunity to prove themselves in the market. Even so, getting a steady flow of paying clients is a challenge for many upcoming businesses, which is why they have such a high failure rate. On the other hand, there are some start-ups that have managed to stay afloat and even grow much bigger because of proper marketing. The use of branded catalogues has been part of their success, making them a “must have “tool” in your marketing department.
Some of the benefits that branded catalogues offer small business owners include:
- Builds company brand. The more easily your company is recognised by potential customers and other industry leaders, the more credible you look. When getting a catalogue designed, always include your address, logos and even company colours to make people aware of the brand and get a positive feel towards it.
- Gives a professional presentation. The manner in which you showcase your products will make the difference of whether they will purchase your products or not. Imagine a catalogue to be like a shop display and place the most attractive items at the beginning while giving all the information needed, and then introduce other products as they go along. This presentation solely lies on the final design of the catalogue, which makes it important to work with a professional designer.
- Increased sales. Branded catalogues definitely stand out and when the product or services featured in it are high quality, then you are definitely going to sell them at a profit. Also, the catalogue design should include the cost of the items being sold to help customers know how much they will be spending when purchasing a product.
Get your branded catalogues designed and printed at Minuteman Press in Cresta
Designing and printing of branded catalogues with unique designs can be done at Minuteman Press in Cresta. We have experts that can assist you in selecting the best catalogue designs and other products such as booklets, business cards and brochures for your business.
For more information and guidance on our catalogue design and printing services, contact us today.
- 5 elements of a well-designed brochure
- Why your business still needs self-inking stamps
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Establishing your brand with custom printed and branded stationery
- Manual printing musts
- Use Catalogues to catch customers
- Best Menu design in Seven Steps
- First impressions count – Make your business card stand out.
- A business identity package for entrepreneurs
- Why use branded catalogues for small businesses