Why use self-inking stamps?
April 7, 2015 · Print This Article
We have become incredibly focused on technology and innovation in business that it can be easy to forget how a small invention, such as self-inking stamps, can improve our day-to-day office existence. No matter how much we digitise and innovate, there will always be paperwork involved in the corporate world and a simple investment such as a self-inking stamp can go a long way in removing much of the tedium associated with admin work.
Benefits of self-inking stamps
- Due to the fact self-inking stamps are customisable, they can be used in a variety of different industries, from teaching to accounting, entertainment and more.
- No mess or fuss. Other stamps require messy ink pads that can leak or smudge, making your documentation look messy and unprofessional. Self-inking stamps create a clear, smudge-free image without all the hassle and are easy to clean when dismantled.
- Self-inking stamps are strong and designed to cope with high volume jobs over a long period of time.
- Environmentally friendly. Once your stamp has run its course, you can recycle it.
- Self-inking stamps are designed to make high-volume jobs run smoothly and create efficiency. They save time when you need to recreate the same text over and over again such as postal addresses or contact information.
- By customising your self-inking stamp with a company image or logo, you can create brand recognition on envelopes, official documents, or even at company events.
Self-inking stamps are a great way to increase productivity in your business and create a clean, simple, professional impression. This low-key invention is still relevant in day-to-day business and is a terrifically affordable investment which is guaranteed to stand the test of time.
At Minuteman Press Cresta we offer you the opportunity to customise your self-inking stamps with text or images that are relevant to your business. Whether a company logo or slogan, or just a simple word used on a daily basis, our expert staff will help you get exactly what you need. We also offer professional print services for a number of other business applications and pride ourselves on quality service and efficiency. Contact us for more information.
- Print Your Year-End Invitations Now
- Why your company needs presentation folders
- Establishing your brand with custom printed and branded stationery
- Manual printing musts
- Use Catalogues to catch customers
- Best Menu design in Seven Steps
- First impressions count – Make your business card stand out.
- A business identity package for entrepreneurs
- Why use branded catalogues for small businesses
- Business card printing tips