Why you need self-inking stamps
June 27, 2016 · Print This Article
What exactly are self-inking stamps? Self-inking stamps are water based, economically affordable and leave a good impression. They have an inner working mechanism whereby the stamp holds the inkpad within the stamp itself. The rubber pad flips up and hits the inkpad then flips down again with a simple press and the impression is done – quick, easy and efficient!
Advantages of self-inking stamps:
- Great for high volume stamping needs.
- Easy and cost-effective.
- Company logo design can be used to increase awareness to customers.
- Customise stamps to meet your needs.
- Self-inking stamps can be refilled.
- Promote efficiency and productivity in the work place.
- One unit, so you won’t lose the inkpad causing your stamp to become unusable.
Self-inking stamps are a great alternative to the old school stamp and inkpad. It is worth your time in speaking to representative and Minuteman Press in Strydom Park, Randburg for more information on your self-inking stamp design.
Contact Minuteman Press in Strydom Park Randburg today
Strijdom Park News
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- How to choose images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- 4 alternative – and effective – uses for brochures
- The importance of consulting a graphic designer
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Making manuals the affordable way
- Digital or offset printing – How they measure up
- Marketing with Postcards
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing