Planning for Year-end Invitations
December 18, 2015 · Print This Article
Planning an event, the invitation is your next step after you have secured a venue, date and settled all other details related to your corporate year-end party. This invitation can be done in many ways, including:
- Printed invites,
- Electronic or e-mail invites,
- Sending a link of a website outlining the details of the event to invitees,
- Sending text messages (for very informal circumstances), or,
- Drafting hand-written invites (for exclusive parties with limited attendees).
Being a corporate function, it’s always advisable to go with formal or semi-formal printed invites for the year-end event. Depending on whom the attendees are, you want to impress them by ensuring the invites look good and reflect the company identity. You may or may not choose to incorporate your logo, but it’s better to have something synonymous with your corporate image.
The best way is to hire graphic designers in Nelspruit, which will help you choose from a host of ideas and then create an invitation that resonates with your audience in the best way possible. With events like this, you want to have something unique and yet not so over-the-top that your audience doesn’t capture the essence of your message.
Creativity is key
However, don’t be afraid to move out of your comfort zone with your creative logo design team as you brainstorm about how the invites should look like. This is the first point of contact your guests have with the event, so bear in mind that the invites should have your theme colours (if any) as well as all the relevant details to help invitees get to the event venue.
A theme party is always a hit for end-year gatherings, and you may choose to include a dress-code, just to spice things up. However, if you intend for the function to be formal or informal, make it clear during online design and printing.
How to phrase your wording
The nature of the event will guide you as to how to phrase your wording. Printing invitations should be done early enough to give time for delivery to all parties. Regardless of the invitees, there’s no room for any sloppiness or spelling errors, which indicate under-preparation. Triple-check the draft with two other people to ensure everything is in place before approving.
Email us today for more information!
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Follow these ideas to make you Invitations Interesting
- Use colour copies as a marketing strategy
- Affordable flyer printing brings in the business
- Why you need professional-looking letterheads
- Using postcards to market your Nelspruit business
- Only trust professional printing companies with your copying tasks
- Are you looking for presentation folders in Nelspruit?
- Do not overlook the importance of Envelopes in your business
- Presentation Folders in Nelspruit