Your Boksburg business can benefit from envelope printing!
October 3, 2013 · Print This Article
Growing your Boksburg business can be a challenge – but by using some out-of-the-box thinking when it comes to stationary printing and envelope printing, you can really give your company the competitive edge!
Custom-printed envelopes may sound like a big expense, but they are actually a clever and very effective marketing tool that almost any business can take advantage of. By using colourful paper, or by printing your logo in a bold, bright design, your mail looks attractive and attention-grabbing – nothing like the bills and junk mail that it arrived with. This means that people are more likely to pick your letter out and open it, rather than mistake it for junk mail and throw it in the recycling.
It also provides a showcase for the marketing material and information that is contained inside – after all, no matter how intriguing the information is, the customer will have no way of knowing that if it’s in a plain white envelope.
What to look for in an envelope printing company:
- Location: You want to be able to pop in and chat one-on-one with the staff to make sure that they have the experience you’re looking for and so that they know exactly what it is you want from the print job, so location is important. Luckily, Minuteman Press is right around the corner in Boksburg!
- Range: Each printing company is different and the services they provide are often for a select target market, which can make their products limited and expensive. Minuteman Press aims to provide the greater South African market – from businesses to teachers and wedding planners – with a wide range of printing services, so you’ll be able to find exactly the right colours, papers, ink and effects that you’re looking for, tailored to your budget.
- Discounts: Even though printing envelopes is affordable, you still want a company that will reward you for brining them your business with a discount. Minuteman Press has some great specials that change constantly and always offers significant discounts on bulk work.
- How to design a catalogue that sells your products
- Use print advertising to market your new business
- Top tips for letterheads
- Ensure a Winning Negotiation Strategy Using Presentation Folders
- Colour copies – Why you shouldn’t skimp on their quality
- How to create your own family calendar with our design services
- Why You Should Invest In Stationery Branding
- How printing flyers can make a difference in your Boksburg business
- How to create catalogues in Boksburg
- Cut costs with self-inking stamps