Your one-stop shop for stationery in Rivonia
March 24, 2015 · Print This Article
If you have a new business which you are trying to launch, corporate stationary should be amidst your first ports of call. It has to be beautifully designed and printed professionally in order to carry the weight of your corporate image successfully. Read on for tips on creating beautiful corporate stationery.
Firstly, identify what pieces of corporate stationery you need. The usual list is your basic letterhead, business card and compliments slip, but you may need to add to this list.
- The letterhead and compliments slip
This needs to be a simple design either framing the paper or appearing as a watermark on each page. This paper is then put into your printer for you to type up official letters before printing. The design should not be overpowering, or clutter the page. It needs to leave enough space for your typed content. Your company’s information needs to be small, but clear enough to read. The compliments slip should feature a similar design, but is about a third of the size of a full A4 page.
- Business cards
You can go as simple or as creative as you like. Simple doesn’t necessarily mean boring or plain. Avoid the need to go too overboard with colours or wacky designs. The business card should complement the type of company you have.
- Presentation folders
This is an A4 folder featuring your corporate identity and has space for documents to be slipped inside as well as a pocket for a business card. It has a large surface area, so go for a paper in the same card as your business card and perhaps have your company logo printed on the front, in the bottom right hand corner. There is space here to go big, so make sure your logo is as clear as possible.
On top o this, you can also add envelopes and note pads to your list of corporate stationary. Always make sure that it is professionally designed, whether by you (if you have the skills) or outsourced. Contact Minuteman Press in Rivonia – we have a full service offering that includes graphic design, digital printing, copying and more.
- 4 steps to successful wedding invitations
- Five handy uses for printed booklets
- Save on printing and copying
- Colour printing dos and don’ts for you and your business
- The Future of Self-Inking Stamps
- Why well-designed stationery still matters for your business
- How to choose the right company to handle your business copying
- Advantages of using booklets for business marketing in Rivonia
- Marketing your business using postcards
- Professional letterhead printing services in Rivonia