Your perfect printing partner for business proposals
July 4, 2016 · Print This Article
Anyone familiar with the business world knows the importance of a strong business proposal. Planning a business proposal can be an arduous process, requiring a great deal of time and resources, but can make all the difference when it comes to landing your next big deal. Minuteman Press Cape Town, as part of Minuteman Press South Africa with over forty conveniently located stores nationwide, prides itself on being in the know when it comes to business proposals. Our team of talented staff, including a design services department, can develop, design or reproduce proposals of any nature or size. All you have to do is bring in your concepts, mock-ups or camera-ready originals and we will meet all your printing needs.
How to create a business proposal that dazzles
- When writing a business proposal, be sure to get to the point, making it apparent what it is that you offer and how this offering is superior to the competition. A business proposal needs to be easy to read, while still using polished language.
- The writing style used in a business proposal needs to be uniform, while remaining professional throughout. While different people might write up different sections, it is essential that this is collated appropriately and that writing styles do not change. Employing a professional in this regard can prove effective.
- Successful business proposals need to anticipate a client’s needs. Whether it is a project which you are bidding for or a general sales pitch, a proposal needs to demonstrate the manner in which your business can meet your client’s needs and challenges.
- A business proposal is a reflection of your business and consequently has to have a professional look and feel, where ample consideration needs to be given to the selection of imagery and diagrams, fonts, colour schemes and the type of paper and finish used.
Whatever your business proposal needs, Minuteman Press Cape Town has you covered. As specialists in printing, copying, promotional material and business and personal stationery needs, we at Minuteman Press Cape Town are here to be your print partner. With our wide range of products and services, from personal items such as wedding invitations to business material such as business cards and proposals, we promise to get the job done to your satisfaction. For more information, contact us today.
- 5 creative ideas for large format printing
- How to choose images for your posters, brochures or catalogues
- 4 alternative – and effective – uses for brochures
- The importance of consulting a graphic designer
- Use Presentation Folders as Part of Your Winning Negotiation Strategy
- Making manuals the affordable way
- Digital or offset printing – How they measure up
- Marketing with Postcards
- Poster printing made easy – Whatever the size!
- Printed Newsletters: The Original Content Marketing